The Enhanced Community Quarantine that we are experiencing now can be an opportunity to strengthen the bond in our families. One way to do this is by coming up with Home Projects that each family member and/or the entire family can work on.
1. Sit down as a family to discuss possible Home Projects. These projects should be doable and with a concrete timeline.
2. Individual home projects can be as follows:
a. General cleaning of bedrooms.
b. Sort out old and unused clothes and other personal stuff such as toys and gadgets that can be sold or given away.
3. Family home projects can be as follows:
a. General cleaning of the house – kitchen, storage room, garage, etc.
b. Sort out old and unused items in the house that can be sold or given away.
c. Repair broken furniture and/ or appliances.
d. Organize and sort out old albums and family pictures.
4. Sorted items such as clothes, shoes, furniture, and other old and unused items at home can be donated and given to charity.
5. We can take photos and videos while doing the project/s. We need not post it in the social media but keep it as memories of our family bonding activities. We can also take a photo after finishing the project/s.